Please Attention! Cargo Pro and Larabuilder items have been moved to another support ticket system
Click here to add a ticket for them

Bdaia Support Forums Portfolio Hooray Continue Reading Huge Reply To: Continue Reading Huge

• Hi Mona,

I appreciate where you are coming from, but again, from a security perspective I would not feel comfortable revealing this information.

I don’t think this should mean that I can’t get support on this matter. For example are you able to provide me with the file I need to edit to change the text in this area? What theme file controls this aspect of the website? I could then fix the issue myself.

Whilst I agree that giving you the login information might make it a little easier for you to solve the problem, I don’t think it should be a requirement from a support point of view. For example if I were to call up Microsoft for support on Microsoft Word, they wouldn’t ask for me to port forward and allow Remote Desktop Connection so they can “take a look for themselves”. They’d do their best to troubleshoot it over the phone.