Please Attention! We will apply new Envato support policy from September 1 so if your support is expired click here to renew
Bdaia Support › Forums › Danielle
Thank you so much for your reply! 4 questions are solved then. Only question 1 & 2:
I tried many times to reply to your aswer with my website access details but when I want to post my reply and check “set as private reply” the reply isn’t posted? When I don’t check the set as private reply, the reply does appear.
1. Added the custom Css but nothing is changed? See attachment. Have deleted all cookies etc in my browser and refreshed. But the H1 titles of the articles on the homepage on mobile looks still like paragraph text.
2. Cant send my details in a private reply….
Can you please answer the questions that I have about this theme?
Just to keep it organized, this is an overview of my questions about the theme that I installed at https://www.lnws-style.com and I also have a few more questions now:
1. All the title text (H1) on the mobile website homepage is looking like normal paragraph text. How can I adjust this with custom Css so that all titles on the mobile website homepage will look like H1 and not like normal paragraph text?
2. The images that I upload in new articles are not sharp on the homepage, both on desktop and on mobile. For example the images in the blogroll featured images on the homepage ( I use blog style 4). On post pages the featured images look all of a sudden sharp again. I tried different image sizes and also the recommended image size for this theme but that does not change anything, every new image is blurry on every homepage block.
And the strange thing is that old images in articles that were on this website before I installed this theme, look sharp on the homepage blocks. Look at the difference of the 2 red tesla’s on the homepage. One is an old article (car is sharp) the other one is new (exactly the same image) and that one is more blurry. How to fix this?
And my 4 other questions:
3. I installed the jQuery Migrate Helper plugin and get this notice, see attachment. Will this be fixed in a new update of this theme?
4. When I am done designing the theme the way I want it, which of the 9 recommended plugins that I had to install for this theme can I delete without breaking the theme? I don’t need a shop.
5. Is it possible with custom Css to make the white title box on my homepage slider more transparant?
6. Not something that I need right now but maybe others do in the future: I noticed that when I created the mobile menu for my website, it is not possible to scroll smoothly when you make a list of like 9 or more custom link items and you need to scroll to see the last items of the menu. It keeps hanging on every link you accidentally touch so that you can’t scroll any further. I now used a work around by creating a very short menu with sub items, so you don’t need to scroll to see everything on the first menu level.
Thanks in advance for your help.
I discovered something about the blurry images: ones images actively get cropped by this themes settings, the image gets blurry, in the thumbnail, in the featured carrousel and on my homepage blog roll and in the “you may also like” under the posts.
I’ve discovered this by writing a new post. after publishing it, the image on the postpage gets blurry. But when I check the “Uncropped featured image box” at “yes”. the image on the post page is sharp again. (but not the thumbnail, featured slider, homepage blog roll enz).
The old images that were there before I installed the theme are sharp, because they are not cropped by the theme settings like new posts? Please let me know how to resolve this, it’s a big problem when I want to implement this theme to our online lifestyle magazine…
And I also have another question: the images that I upload in new articles are not sharp. Images from old articles that were on this website before I installed this theme are. And this happens on the homepage, if you click on the article the images are sharp again. I put up a new article on the homepage called “Tesla Roadster” with EXACTLY the same image from an old article that is just below this one called ‘Tesla Roadster, snelste sportwagen ter wereld (?)’ and as you can see the latest post image of the red Tesla is blurry in comparison to the article with the red Tesla that I posted earlier. How is this possible?
Thanks for looking in to this!