Please Attention! Cargo Pro and Larabuilder items have been moved to another support ticket systemClick here to add a ticket for them
Bdaia Support › Forums › Sami Elaffifi
Did you follow our page speed guide? You can find it here http://themes.bdayh.com/docs/woohoo/#pagespeed
Do you have the latest update of Woohoo theme installed? If so, please provide me with administrative access to the dashboard so I can troubleshoot the problem.
Please don’t forget to mark the “Set as private reply” box before submitting your reply to ensure that your information is visible to our staff only!
We don’t have any flash objects in the theme! Can you provide a screenshot of the problem?
1. I’m going to check this point with my development team and get back to you ASAP.
4. I’m going to try to catch the problem and will let my development team know so we can determine the issue. We didn’t receive any complaints like this before!
5. The plugin must conflict with our theme because we have this feature already! Please note that you have to run the Force Regenerate Thumbs tool each time you change the quality percentage to reflect the changes.
Please go to your Homepage, edit it, and follow the screenshot below:
Note: You can customize the “Above Content Box” if you have some HTML essential experience, and you can use our code: https://d.pr/vxr4
View post on imgur.com
Please note that you don’t need the area of “Below Content Box” but you can use it if you want!
Unfortunately, there is no way to change what appears in this widget. These tabs aren’t categories but filters and set by default.
I checked your website several times on multiple devices and can’t see the issue, but to make sure that everything is good, I ran the test with and without your plugins activated so please make sure to hard clear your browser cache.
You can also deactivate the cache plugin, and go to your cache folder via your FTP client (e.g. FileZilla) to manually delete the Cache folder created by the W3T Total Cache plugin.
Also, please check your site on different browsers on different phone devices.
Thank you for your suggestion!
I’ll contact our Development team leader to see if we can start a new thread for each theme’s change log.
@techsmurfy Thank you for your excellent help!
@comet150 Is there anything we can assist you in?
1. In the Logo Text in Theme Options > Logo, you can remove the highlighted code as shown below:
2. Unfortunately, there is no way to implement your request. You may have to hire a freelancer to accomplish that job for you.
Please provide me with administrative access to the dashboard so I can troubleshoot the problem.
I can’t see the issue on your site! Did you resolve it?
I checked: http://www.fotografo-certificato-torino.it/
In Posts > Categories, please edit each category and turn on the “Disable Author Meta” option.
1. Please use images with our recommended size 1240px*698px. In the meantime, you can install the Force Regenerate Thumbnails plugin and run it to regenerate sizes for all images according to our theme.
3. The issue is because of the Yoast plugin. I deactivated the plugin, and you can see that the author page is working fine now http://www.justnerd.it/author/mic29/
4. Please tell us what exactly the mobile phone you’re using so we can troubleshoot the problem. Since it’s happening randomly, it’ll be difficult to determine the issue.
5. You can use our integrated feature instead of the plugin or you can set it to 100% to disable it. If the problem still exists, please contact the EWWW Image Optimizer plugin support.
6. I’ll contact my development team regarding this issue and get back to you.
I’ll inform my development team to have a look into this issue and try to follow this guide on all our ads. Thank you.
Which News Box you want to edit?
Yes, we will publish the update before the end of this month.
Unfortunately, this option isn’t available.
Where is your site URL?
Thank you for reporting these issues!
I’ll inform my development team to have a look into that.