Thank you for purchasing one of our premium themes. In order that you get the most out of our support forum and make your experience better, we’d like to advise you to read through the support policy on this page.
We offer support via our support forum only for buyers, who have purchased our template on themeforest;
2. Where Can You Get Support
Support is provided only trough our support forum that can be found here : https://forum.bdaia.com/ We do not provide after purchase support in any other places like:
- Themeforest item comments page (we provide only pre-sale support)
If you have problems creating an account on our support forum , please contact us from our profile page on themeforest : http://themeforest.net/user/bdaia
3.Before asking questions
Before creating a new thread, please make sure that you have read the documentation which included with your downloaded item. The documentation covers installation, usage, and often answers the vast majority of questions.
4. Support includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions
5. What We Can’t Help You With
- WordPress general support/howto’s (please, use wordpress.org forums for that)
- Making edits to the theme to suit your needs (suggestions are welcomed though)
- Themes modifications and customization
- Complex individual server-side issues
- Third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly
- We don’t provide support via TeamViewer or any similar applications, so we appreciate providing your website’s login details when our team asking for them.
6. Item Support Policy Changes
Please read our Support policy changes published on March 1st, 2016.
Before asking questions, please check the help file (it’s in the “Main Files” ZIP).
Note: we don’t provide support for sites with sexual content.